We're delighted to be recruiting a skilled Accounts Assistant on behalf of our client, a specialist supplier to the foodservice industry.
As a highly-regarded brand with a global presence, they are proud to supply a prestigious portfolio of leading hotels, restaurants, hospitals and catering companies.
Joining a friendly and supportive team in the well-established UK office, the successful applicant will enjoy working in a modern, open plan environment and contributing to the ongoing success of this growing organisation.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Processing incoming customer orders via email and telephone and entering them onto the SAP System
- Inputting technician service sheets onto the system for maintenance invoice processing
- Processing of supplier invoices
- Liaising with the sales/operations teams in relation to invoice queries
- Preparing payment runs
- Carrying out supplier statement reconciliations
- Raising and processing credit notes
- Allocating incoming payments onto the ledger
- Regularly completing bank reconciliations and posting
- Taking responsibility for the administration of mobile phone accounts (invoicing / reconciliation), and the administration of company healthcare membership
- Updating client information on the CRM system
Skills and experience required:
- Extensive proven experience in a similar accounts role
- Proficient in the use of SAP and Excel (including pivot tables, VLOOKUPs and formulas)
- Excellent attention to detail
- Works as an approachable and helpful team member, happy to provide support to colleagues in other departments where required
- Effective communication skills, both verbally and in writing
Hours of work:
- Monday to Friday 8.30am - 5.30pm
Salary and benefits:
- Circa £24,000
- 25 days annual holiday + 8 Bank holidays
- Statutory Pension
- Private health cover
We are employment specialists concentrating on job roles within Office, Sales, Marketing, HR & Training and Accountancy & Finance. We are proud to be an independent recruitment agency helping businesses to employ and hire staff throughout the East Midlands covering Leicestershire, Northamptonshire, Rutland and the surrounding areas, especially Market Harborough, Leicester, Lutterworth, Northampton, Corby and Kettering.