Our client, a successful manufacturing organisation, is seeking an Accounts Assistant to join their friendly team on a fixed term 9-month maternity contract commencing July 2018.
This role will involve assisting the Accounts Manager on the purchase ledger and will also include some general administration.
To be successful in your application you must have excellent working knowledge of Sage Line 50.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Accounts payable, matching batching and coding of invoices
- Reconciling supplier statements on a daily and weekly basis
- General administration as and when required
- Assistance with credit control
Skills and experience required:
- Previous experience within a general accounts role
- Excellent working knowledge of Sage Line 50
- Numerate with a good eye for detail
- Experience of working in a fast-paced environment to strict deadlines
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to work effectively within a team environment and support other areas when needed
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel is desirable
Salary and benefits:
- Up to £17,000 dependent upon experience (pro-rata)
- 20 days annual leave + 8 bank holidays (pro-rata)