We're looking for an Accounts Assistant on a temporary basis (up to two months) to work with our client during a period of change within their Accounts Department.
This local organisation has a proud history as a pioneer in its industry and the team continuously innovate and diversify the range of creative adventures on offer to their delighted customer base.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Recording financial transactions
- Processing of sales and purchase invoices to Sage
- Payment runs
- Reconciling company bank accounts
- Recording and reconciling credit card statements, petty cash and expense claims
- Payment runs
- Bank reconciliation including foreign currencies
Skills and experience required:
- Proven track record of completing accounts up to trial balance
- Demonstrate a can-do, proactive and motivated approach to any task
- Strong IT skills, with excellent proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Sage 50
- Between 25 - 30 hours per week (flexible on days)
Salary and benefits:
- £11.50 per hour
We are employment specialists concentrating on job roles within Office, Sales, Marketing, HR & Training and Accountancy & Finance. We are proud to be an independent recruitment agency helping businesses to employ and hire staff throughout the East Midlands covering Leicestershire, Northamptonshire, Rutland and the surrounding areas, especially Market Harborough, Leicester, Lutterworth, Northampton, Corby and Kettering.