We're looking for an Accounts Assistant on a temporary basis (up to two months) on a full time or part time basis, to work with our client during a period of change within their Accounts Department.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Recording financial transactions
- Processing of sales and purchase invoices to Sage
- Payment runs
- Reconciling company bank accounts
- Recording and reconciling credit card statements, petty cash and expense claims
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
Skills and experience required:
- Proven track record of completing accounts up to trial balance
- Demonstrate a can-do, proactive and motivated approach to any task
- Strong IT skills, with excellent proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Sage 50
- Either 37.5 hours or 30 hours per week
Salary and benefits:
- £10.00 - £13.00 per hour dependent upon experience
We are employment specialists concentrating on job roles within Office, Sales, Marketing, HR & Training and Accountancy & Finance. We are proud to be an independent recruitment agency helping businesses to employ and hire staff throughout the East Midlands covering Leicestershire, Northamptonshire, Rutland and the surrounding areas, especially Market Harborough, Leicester, Lutterworth, Northampton, Corby and Kettering.