We're delighted to present a coveted opportunity to build an accountancy career within a first-class local practice.
Well reputed in their industry for offering outstanding customer service and trusted expertise, this friendly company is looking for an Accounts Junior to join their team in a role providing accounts, bookkeeping and varied general accountancy practice services to a mixed client base.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Preparation of draft accounts up to review/trial balance stage for Limited companies, sole traders and partnerships from client records
- Bookkeeping duties (in-house and at client premises)
- Completion of audit work (at a later date)
Skills and experience required:
- Studying AAT
- Previous experience working within an accountancy practice is desirable but not essential
- Good working knowledge of Sage Line 50, Xero, TasBooks or CCH Accounts is desirable
- Good team player able to interact at all levels of the organisation
- Own transport required as there may be occasions when you will have to travel to client premises to complete audits
Salary and benefits:
- £12,000 - £15,000 dependent upon experience
- Study support package - AAT & ACCA
- 20 days annual leave + 8 bank holidays
- On-site car parking
We are employment specialists concentrating on job roles within Office, Sales, Marketing, HR & Training and Accountancy & Finance. We are proud to be an independent recruitment agency helping businesses to employ and hire staff throughout the East Midlands covering Leicestershire, Northamptonshire, Rutland and the surrounding areas, especially Market Harborough, Leicester, Lutterworth, Northampton, Corby and Kettering.