Our client is looking for an experienced Administrator, ideally with an industrial background, to provide support to the administration team.
This is an ongoing temporary position that could turn into a fixed term contract. To be successful for this position you must be immediately available.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Providing full administrative support to the Manager and team
- Detailed spreadsheet work - gathering information, collating figures, stats reporting
- Prepare and compile MS Excel reports for HR Manager - absence, employee headcount and labour, etc.
- Writing HR related correspondence - offer letters, reference checking, new starter contracts
- Provide administrative support on ongoing employee communication - variation of contract letters (to include changes in salary, benefit adjustments, working hours, etc)
- Set up new starter personnel files
- Ordering staff uniforms, checking deliveries and maintaining stock levels
- Dealing with holiday requests and handling wage queries
- Preparing information for the payroll department - hours worked, approved overtime, shift allowances, etc. and updating a weekly spreadsheet
- Raising all necessary paperwork and documentation required by the team, and filing as necessary
Skills and experience required:
- Previous administration experience is essential
- Previous experience in accounts admin or stock control would be an advantage
- Accuracy and attention to detail is critical
- Good communication skills both written and verbal
- Able to work in high pressure environments and to strict deadlines
- Monday to Friday 2pm - 6pm
Salary and benefits:
- £8.00 per hour