We are currently recruiting for an Administrator for a financial services company based near Market Harborough. The role involves a variety of admin based tasks to provide back office support to a busy team.
This is a temporary to permanent position.
To be successful for this position you must have a driving licence and access to a car as well as be immediately available.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Check, update and send revised reports to clients
- Ensure reports comply with company standards
- Handling incoming calls and being the first point of contact into the company
- Managing day to day client enquiries
- Keep systems fully updated with new client instructions, updating records with new information and inputting and attaching relevant documentation as needed
- Provide support to Senior Managers as required
- Comply with company policies, processes and procedures
Skills and experience required:
- Office administration experience essential
- IT literate with experience of MS Word and Excel
- Good communication skills with an excellent telephone manner
- Commercially minded, with good influencing skills
- Flexible and adaptable
- Good attention to detail
- Monday to Friday either 8.30am - 5.00pm or 9.00am - 5.30pm
Salary and benefits:
- £8.45 per hour