Located in a stunning rural setting overlooking the northern Northamptonshire countryside, this friendly company provide a range of services to business customers within the insurance and financial sectors.
In order to provide clerical support to their busy back-office team, they are looking for a skilled administrator with excellent attention to detail and confident, professional communication skills.
Due to the current workload and requirements of the business, applicants must be immediately available. Whilst this is initially an ongoing temporary assignment, it may eventually offer the potential to develop into a permanent opportunity.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Checking, amending and forwarding reports to clients
- Ensuring that all reports produced meet the requirements of any Service Level Agreements
- Acting as the first point of contact for telephone calls
- Responding to incoming queries from colleagues and customers
- Loading information onto the company system and ensuring that all required documentation is attached
- Providing administrative support to management
- Adhering to company processes, procedures and compliance standards
Skills and experience required:
- Proven prior experience in a clerical role
- Strong IT proficiency; confidence using Microsoft Office - particularly Word and Excel
- Evidence of having provided outstanding customer service within an administrative setting
- Demonstrates a confident, professional and helpful telephone manner
- Able to give examples of processing or delivering information effectively in situations where accuracy and diligence were paramount
Hours of work:
- Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5.00pm
Salary and benefits:
- £8.45 per hour
We are employment specialists concentrating on job roles within Office, Sales, Marketing, HR & Training and Accountancy & Finance. We are proud to be an independent recruitment agency helping businesses to employ and hire staff throughout the East Midlands covering Leicestershire, Northamptonshire, Rutland and the surrounding areas, especially Market Harborough, Leicester, Lutterworth, Northampton, Corby and Kettering.