Our client is looking for an Administrator who will be able to work as part of a team to provide administrative support to help the legal teams deliver great service to clients.
This assignment would be well suited for a vibrant individual looking to enhance and utilise their administration skills and have experience in working in a variety of administration areas.
This is a temporary position. Applicants must be immediately available to start the assignment. The position will be Monday to Friday. This role would be ideal for someone who is looking for temporary full time work.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Providing first-class administrative support to a variety of busy legal teams
- Use of a case management system to process and progress cases
- Answering all incoming telephone calls, taking messages, emails and welcoming visitors into the company
- Managing diaries for the team, booking appointments and making travel arrangements
- Typing documents and correspondence
Skills and experience required:
- Previous experience within administration, preferably within a legal environment but this is not essential
- Production of professional correspondence and document typing
- Excellent communications skills, both verbally and in writing
- Understanding of the importance of working with discretion and confidentiality
- Positive and proactive working approach
- Good attention to detail
- Monday to Thursday 09:00am - 5:30pm with 1 hour lunch
- Friday 09:00am - 5:00pm with 30mins lunch
Salary and benefits:
- £7.80 per hour