An opportunity has arisen for an Assistant Manager - Credit Operations to work with a specialist bank dedicated to helping SME's within the UK grow by providing exceptional services within commercial property loan lending and commercial savings.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Deliver targeted levels of loan drawdowns each month
- Deliver post-sanction administration to ensure timely release of facility letters, valuation instructions, and legal instructions to support the Bank's ethos of a fast, high quality, personal service.
- Monitor and drive progress on pipeline loans
- Build and maintain good working relationships with professional panel partners (lawyers and valuers) to ensure smooth and timely exchange of correspondence and communication, ensuring that panel solicitors maintain a high level of focus on progressing the Bank's cases.
- Communicate relevant information to team members, senior management and other interested parties, ensuring essential features of the situation are understood, enabling informed decisions to be taken where appropriate.
- Adhere to the Bank's brand and culture values, ensuring that all accountabilities are undertaken in accordance with the Banks policies and procedures, and good customer outcomes form the basis of all decisions.
Skills and experience required:
- Previous experience in the commercial banking and commercial property lending
- Commercial awareness
- Target orientated
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Negotiation and influencing skills
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
Salary and benefits:
- £25,000 - £29,000
- Non-contractual bonus (up to 10%)
- Pension (10% employer / 3% employee)
- 25 days annual holiday + 8 bank holidays
- DIS x 4
- Childcare vouchers