A national practice is looking to recruit an Audit Senior to join their thriving business. You will be involved in planning and facilitating the performance of statutory audit assignments, the provision of accounting services and involvement in the variety of ad hoc, one-off assignments on a wide range of clients.
The role would suit a professional individual with experience as working as a senior in a small or medium sized practice.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Working in a busy accounts department with the partners on a varied range of clients from sole traders to limited companies
- Statutory audits and some specialist audit projects
- Forge new relationships and maintain the strong existing relationships
- Showcase a comprehensive understanding of business awareness
- Possess strong reporting skills with an ability to be able to meet strict deadlines
- Report directly into senior management
This is varied and interesting role, which will provide considerable client exposure and the opportunity to get involved in other areas such as due diligence.
Skills and experience required:
- Ideally Qualified ACA or ACCA
- Practice experience is essential
- Knowledge of Iris, Sage, Xero, Excel and Word would be advantageous
- Able to work independently and work closely within a small team
- Good client relationship skills
Salary and benefits:
- £30,000 - £40,000 + Benefits