Our client, a successful entrepreneur, is seeking a Bookkeeper on a part time basis to join their friendly team to complete transactional accounting to ensure all accounts are accurately recorded.
The role will be working across 4 of their businesses and will include managing their property portfolio of flats/houses. Payroll is currently outsourced for the organisation and depending on the successful candidate's experience will be brought back in-house.
To be successful in your application you must be able to complete accounts up to trial balance and be comfortable working in a standalone position.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Transactional accounting for 4 companies
- Managing a property portfolio (approximately 50 flats / houses) tracking rents / arrears
- General administration as and when required
Skills and experience required:
- Previous experience within a general accounts role up to trial balance
- Good working knowledge of Xero Accounting is desirable but knowledge of using an accountancy software package is essential
- Numerate with a good eye for detail
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to work effectively within a team environment and support other areas when needed
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel is desirable
- Up to 3 days per week 9.30am - 2.30pm (15 - 20 hours per week)
Salary and benefits:
- £13.00 per hour
- 20 days annual leave + 8 bank holidays