We're proud to be working with an award-winning local company who are looking for an enterprising Business Account Manager to join their knowledgeable and resourceful sales team.
Through its provision of dedicated specialist account management, the company is extremely well-reputed in their industry and have developed several prestigious partnerships with a number of leading service providers.
Working within a dynamic sales environment, the successful applicant will demonstrate a commitment to providing an outstanding client experience, thereby building strong and lasting professional relationships, securing repeated business and delivering consistent account growth.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Using a sound understanding of your customer business needs to identifying and sell solutions, products and services, in order to achieve quarterly sale targets
- Recognising and progressing new sales opportunities within existing accounts
- Building relationships with prospective new clients from introductory call through to completion
- Building quality relationships with customers via both telephone account management and field visits to their businesses
- Ensuring that all customers with contractual agreements are taken through an effective renewal process prior to their airtime agreement / contract expiry date
- Analysing customer needs in order to identify solutions to any problems
- Collating information from account and billing information to formulate a fast and effective customer solution
Skills and experience required:
- Previous experience of working within a telecommunications, utilities or services environment
- Preferably have sales experience, and a proven track record of account management of (or sales to) small to medium sized businesses
- Take an analytical and problem-solving approach to identifying customer needs, with a natural ability to propose the ideal solution of benefit to the customer
- IT proficient, with a good working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Confident, results driven and able to work independently or as part of a team
- Strong communication, time management and organisational skills
- A full, clean UK driving licence
Hours of work:
- Monday to Friday 8.30am - 5.30pm (40 hour working week)
Salary and benefits:
- £17,500 basic salary plus bonus of up to £8,000 OTE
We are employment specialists concentrating on job roles within Office, Sales, Marketing, HR & Training and Accountancy & Finance. We are proud to be an independent recruitment agency helping businesses to employ and hire staff throughout the East Midlands covering Leicestershire, Northamptonshire, Rutland and the surrounding areas, especially Market Harborough, Leicester, Lutterworth, Northampton, Corby and Kettering.