Working in conjunction with our client, we are actively recruiting a Business Analyst to model, plan and assess within several areas to ensure the growth of the business in line with the business change program. Through the provision of detailed financial models, you will work closely with numerous senior stakeholders.
If you are looking to ignite your career, and value a business which isn't your run of the mill high street organisation then this could be exactly what you are looking for.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Analysis data, ensure the validation of the data and report back to the business
- Establish models to forecast ROI on new business opportunities
- Review and robustly evaluation reporting to streamline data processes to meet company needs
- Produce recommendations on increases to business efficiency and effectiveness
- Partner with business areas to assist on ad-hoc projects or reporting requirements
Skills and experience required:
- Demonstrable experience in a previous Business Analyst role
- Highly analytical and solution orientated
- Advanced Excel
- Financial modelling
- Commercially astute and able to communicate at all levels
Salary and benefits:
- £40,000 - £45,000 + benefits