Our client, a leading Marketing Support Services Company, is looking for a self-motivated, experienced Business Development Estimator to join their team.
You will be working as part of a small team dealing with the preparation of quotes and other client documentation as well as sourcing third party suppliers to negotiate goods and services. You will be responsible for liaising with the Operations Director to ensure that all departments are considered when compiling quotes. In addition to this, you will be taking incoming calls to maintain new and existing client relationships to ensure a prompt follow up is delivered to all client communications and an excellent customer service is provided.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Preparing accurate client quotes
- Building and maintaining relationships with new and existing clients - by telephone and in writing
- Ensure all services offered are communicated to new clients
- Contributing to written responses and presentations
- Monitoring an agreed portfolio of client accounts
- Oversee preparation, coordination and attendance for client meetings and conference calls
- Support the Accounts Department in the management of floats and debt recovery
Skills and experience required:
- Good Microsoft Office skills, specifically in Excel
- Excellent numeracy skills with a good eye for detail
- Strong communication skills by telephone and in writing
- GCSE in Maths and English or equivalent vocational qualification
- Self-motivated, reliable and enthusiastic
- Good organisational skills and a good team player
Salary and benefits:
- Up to £21,000 per annum
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
We are employment specialists concentrating on job roles within Office, Sales, Marketing, HR & Training and Accountancy & Finance. We are proud to be an independent recruitment agency helping businesses to employ and hire staff throughout the East Midlands covering Leicestershire, Northamptonshire, Rutland and the surrounding areas, especially Market Harborough, Leicester, Lutterworth, Northampton, Corby and Kettering.