Due to continued business growth, our client, a reputable and innovative local employer, are seeking to appoint an experienced Business Development Executive to join their successful team.
You will be responsible for a UK wide patch with an already established client base and pipeline of new business enquiries, and take the lead in developing long-term strategy to grow the division.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Responsible for the sales and development of service and calibration support, product upgrades and training packages offered by the company
- Identify new target markets and put together a strategy for business development and growth
- Work with the new equipment sales team to maximise presence with existing key clients
- Deliver a plan to increase turnover and profit within the team
- Develop relationships with existing clients and follow up leads for new business opportunities
- Handling incoming enquiries and making outbound calls to promote the company's various service offerings
- Communicate regularly and effectively with internal departments to maximise potential with existing client base
Skills and experience required:
- Previous experience in a business development role is essential
- Proven track record in a phone or face to face based sales role is also essential
- Great customer skills and a good rapport builder
- Confident, positive, organised and self-motivated
- Ambitious, committed and driven
- Strong at 'opening doors' and building new relationships
- Able to think on your feet, and a good problem solver
- Good communication skills - verbal and written
Salary and benefits:
- £22,000 - £25,000 basic + OTE £30-35K
We are employment specialists concentrating on job roles within Office, Sales, Marketing, HR & Training and Accountancy & Finance. We are proud to be an independent recruitment agency helping businesses to employ and hire staff throughout the East Midlands covering Leicestershire, Northamptonshire, Rutland and the surrounding areas, especially Market Harborough, Leicester, Lutterworth, Northampton, Corby and Kettering.