Our client, a leading Marketing Support Services Company, is looking for a proactive, driven and confident Business Development Executive to join their sales team.
You will be responsible for supporting the Commercial Director in dealing with new business acquisitions to help the business grow. By calling warm leads, sourced by an outside agency, you will be identifying new business opportunities and converting them into sales, to drive the business forward. As well as the above, you will be dealing with the preparation of quotes and all other client documentation.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Calling warm leads, cross-selling and generating sales across the business
- Building and maintaining relationships with new and existing clients - by phone and in writing
- Attending Client visits
- Content writing for all social media platforms such as Twitter and Facebook
- Contributing to written responses and presentations
- Oversee preparation, coordination and attendance for client meetings and conference calls
- Support the Accounts Department with the financial performance of client accounts through timely and accurate forecasting, estimating and invoicing
Skills and experience required:
- Good Microsoft Office skills, specifically in Excel
- Experience of using Hootsuite would be desirable
- Excellent communication skills by telephone, in person and in writing
- Competent numeracy skills
- Confident presenting to and negotiating with clients
- Driven, proactive, professional and approachable
Salary and benefits:
- Up to £21,000 per annum
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
We are employment specialists concentrating on job roles within Office, Sales, Marketing, HR & Training and Accountancy & Finance. We are proud to be an independent recruitment agency helping businesses to employ and hire staff throughout the East Midlands covering Leicestershire, Northamptonshire, Rutland and the surrounding areas, especially Market Harborough, Leicester, Lutterworth, Northampton, Corby and Kettering.