We have an exciting and rare opportunity for an experienced Business Development Executive to join a growing organisation who provide testing solutions to the aerospace, automotive and pharmaceutical industries.
As part of their continued growth plan we are looking for a dynamic, ambitious and motivated individual to expand their current sales and market share.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Building relationships through cold calling, website leads, referrals and exhibitions.
- Working across the business, qualifying leads for capital sales, service, upgrades and training and converting them into opportunities and referring on to the field sales team or quoting and closing sales
- Where opportunities are referred to the field sales team, you will keep ownership and ensure they progress to close
- Working closely with marketing to develop their campaigns and the best business development follow-up
- Following up with customers after equipment installation to maximise sales and service and calibration
- Implementing strategies to retain or win back customers
Skills and experience required:
- Proven track record of business development in a B2B environment
- Exceptional relationship management skills - phone and face to face
- Experience of working in a sales and business development role with a focus on results
- A desire to be part of a forward moving and growing department
- Highly organised and strong attention to detail
- Confident, professional and approachable
Salary and benefits:
- £24,000 - £28,000 basic salary
- £6,000 - £8,000 estimated OTE