Motivated sales professionals, with excellent consultative business development skills, will love this exciting new opportunity at an outstanding software development company, known as a trusted supplier to a range of major brand-name retail clients.
Working from externally-generated leads, the successful applicant will enjoy developing loyal and lasting client relationships in order to manage an ongoing long-term pipeline of future business opportunities.
The role offers fantastic potential for growth and the company will proactively support the future development of their client base into new industry sectors.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Pursuing external leads provided by a partner agency
- Making initial calls to identify client requirements and sales opportunities
- Meeting with prospective clients to assess business requirements and draft proposals
- Following the stages of an established long-term sales cycle to ensure all business is secured as planned
- Using a consultative approach throughout the business development process
Skills and experience required:
- Previous experience in sales and/or business development within an IT or software environment
- A career which has developed from an initial background in telesales or cold-calling would be ideal
- Proven skills in building solid, lasting client relationships and managing long sales cycles and pipeline
- Able to demonstrate a positive, professional, consultative and problem-solving approach
- Creative thinking with innovative ideas
- Dedication to providing excellent client service
Hours of work:
- Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours with a flexible working pattern
Salary and benefits:
- £30,000 -£35,000 basic salary with additional commission scheme
- 24 days annual holiday + 8 Bank holidays
- Free parking and modern office space with excellent facilities including an on-site coffee shop