We are currently supporting the recruitment of a Campaign Delivery Manager for our client, a dynamic and forward-thinking business who provide innovative and secure solutions for over 300 clients and their thousands of brands. Our client is uniquely positioned to deliver insights on UK consumer promotions and is considered an expert in their market.
This is a newly created role, and an exciting opportunity to work for a marketing solutions provider, presenting strategic solutions to clients, and taking responsibility for the management and delivery of client marketing campaigns utilising a portfolio of existing products and services.
This is a part time position, working 25 - 30 hours per week.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Liaise with the sales team to take briefs and campaign requirements and prepare written briefs and plans for campaign delivery. Typical campaigns would include; website landing pages, HTML build and deployment, competitions and cash back promotions.
- Source new suppliers to fulfil client requirements.
- Manage external suppliers including printers, marketing and digital agencies to ensure they meet agreed SLAs.
- Manage campaign delivery including planning, managing deliverables and timings, proofing and user testing, stakeholder approvals and sign-off.
- Manage a work schedule keeping internal, supplier and client stakeholders updated as appropriate
- Assist the Client Services Director in delivering the UK tactical marketing plan. Activity including email marketing, events, infographics, webinars, telemarketing campaigns.
- Gather client testimonials and case histories from successfully delivered campaigns.
Skills and experience required:
- 5 years experience in a similar account management role is essential
- Good understanding and knowledge of marketing services
- Highly organised campaign manager with a proven ability to deliver deadlines
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and a strong negotiator
- Ability to build strong client relationships
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to prioritise busy workloads and multi-task
- Work to tight deadlines and thrive in a pressurised environment
- Good campaign delivery skills with a keen eye for detail
- Committed, hardworking and flexible
- Working hours - 25 - 30 hours per week
Salary and benefits:
- £32,000 - £35,000 pro rata dependent on experience