We are currently recruiting for a Case Handler for our growing client based in the Corby area. The Case Handler's purpose is to carry out all necessary tasks to assist in the efficient and accurate completions of client cases, simultaneously providing a high standard of client care.
To be successful for this position you must have a Driving Licence and access to a car as well as be immediately available.
This is a temporary to permanent position.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Completion of all data entry and related tasks to a competent level of accuracy in all areas of the operational process.
- Complete assigned workload within the time-scales provided.
- Increase business, process and client knowledge.
- Make and receive telephone calls to clients and third-parties, in line with the claim process, ensuring a high-level of client service always.
- Working under own initiative to validating case information prior to submission and performing other administrative tasks in the operational process for cases to reach completion.
- Sort, prepare and proof-read documents (including legal packs) accurately.
- Rectify errors and achieve accuracy in all areas of work processed.
- Ensure all written correspondence is completed using the correct spelling/grammar.
- Act as a team player and display positive attitudes towards team work, team members, peers, managers and the company at all times.
- Assisting with the training of new and existing colleagues.
- Ensure all complaints are passed to a team leader or manager.
- Attend and complete any training required by the business.
- Complete any other duties as deemed necessary by the business.
Skills and experience required:
- High attention to detail and quality orientated
- Experience with data entry and verification
- Computer literate
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- High standard of customer/client service
- Monday to Friday 9:00am - 5:00pm
Salary and benefits:
- £8.20 per hour