We're excited to be assisting with the recruitment of a talented Client Care Manager on behalf of a growing local company, well-reputed as specialists in their field.
The successful applicant will lead and motivate a team, ensuring the efficient processing of claim and enquiries in a timely and accurate manner. You will be on the front-line, supporting members of your department to provide a high standard of client service, in line with business goals and objectives.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Take full responsibility for the standard of client service within the department and provide training and coaching to all colleagues to improve service standards.
- Maintaining current service levels and practices and developing and implementing new client service strategies to continually improve service standards.
- Lead and motivate the team to meet departmental objectives and goals and provide an outstanding level of client service.
- Delegating and distributing department workload and tasks to case handlers and administration assistants.
- Monitoring and managing the intelligent processing to analyse departmental workloads.
- Providing data to the Director for a monthly report on the activity and effectiveness of the case handlers
- Completion of the assigned workload within the time scale provided
- Ensuring the team provide a high standard of client service through effective coaching, mentoring and management.
- Receiving complaints, involving the Operations Manager and advising clients of the complaints handling procedure
- Ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Monitoring the performance, accuracy and efficiency of team members providing corrective coaching
- Conduct annual appraisals with the team and agree any training/development requirements
- Providing onboarding and ongoing training to new and existing colleagues.
- Keeping the company templates for offer letters, inspection forms etc. up to date.
- Updating the team on revised internal processes
- Detailing process flows for the department for inclusion in an operations manual and ongoing updating of the manual
Skills and experience required:
- Degree in relevant subject (or extensive equivalent work experience in a similar role)
- Substantial experience working in a service led environment Experience of leading a high-performance team.
- Clear understanding of leadership and coaching practices and styles
- Advanced IT skills (specifically Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Able to develop and maintain relationships, at all levels, with key stakeholders internally and externally
- Leadership communication (styles of communication)
- Ability to communicate with a diverse range of people, often on the phone or by email
- Ability to write clear operational manuals
- Resourceful and effective problem-solver
- Friendly and happy disposition
Hours of work:
- Monday to Friday, 9.00am - 5.00pm
Salary and benefits:
- £25,000 - £28,000
- 20 days annual holiday + bank holidays
We are employment specialists concentrating on job roles within Office, Sales, Marketing, HR & Training and Accountancy & Finance. We are proud to be an independent recruitment agency helping businesses to employ and hire staff throughout the East Midlands covering Leicestershire, Northamptonshire, Rutland and the surrounding areas, especially Market Harborough, Leicester, Lutterworth, Northampton, Corby and Kettering.