Looking for the chance to further develop your career in communications? We're currently on the lookout for an enterprising and conscientious Communications Coordinator on behalf of a well-established and internationally recognised health and lifestyle brand.
Applicants must have significant prior experience in a communications environment, as well as demonstrating a flair for producing well-written, engaging and grammatically accurate copy.
This is an exciting business to be part of; as well as offering an industry-leading range of products and services, the company have recently won a prestigious award for their dedication to empowering employees. They are also proudly ecologically minded and, through a number of innovative initiatives, have now achieved zero-landfill status.
Don't miss the opportunity to join this forward-thinking organisation and play a key part in creatively delivering positive, supportive and often life-changing content and communications!
Duties and responsibilities:
- Acting as the link between the Marcomms and Sales teams, to ensure that effective sales messages are delivered which support Company strategy.
- Interpreting briefs and producing clear and concise copy.
- Planning, writing, editing, proofing and posting captivating and compelling content which serves a wide variety of brand initiatives.
- Project Managing the creation and production of a monthly internal magazine and ad-hoc videos.
- Developing printed marketing materials, as agreed with the Communications Manager and within budget.
- Adapting copy to be brand-appropriate for all media (including magazines, social media, newsletters, blogs, letters and adverts).
- Partnering with designers to match copy and visual brand elements, in order to bring concepts to life.
- Creating surveys with stakeholders, to ensure that we have a good understanding of their needs.
- Understanding the evolving needs and motivations of the company audiences.
- Engaging in conceptual thinking and writing.
- Supporting the Communications Manager by developing written communications for internal and external stakeholders, as well as developing guidance for Company tone and copy style.
- Providing support with the writing of Award entries.
Skills and experience required:
We're looking for a standout candidate who:
- is equipped with at least two years in a communications and copywriting role
- has experience of editing and proof reading
- produces clear, concise, well-written and grammatically accurate written work
- possesses strong interpersonal skills, with an approachable and helpful manner
- thrives in a fast-paced, creative environment, with the ability to move comfortably and quickly between multiple projects in order to meet tight deadlines.
- demonstrates excellent attention to detail and an understanding that every word matters.
- enjoys working collaboratively in a team, but is also self-motivated when working independently.
- manages their time and workload effectively
- holds a full driving licence and the use of a car (necessary for the requirements of the role).
Hours of work:
- Monday to Friday 09:00am to 5:00pm
Salary and benefits:
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Excellent company-funded training and development opportunities
- Discretionary Profit Share Scheme
- Company pension