Looking for the chance to further develop your career in communications? We're currently on the lookout for an enterprising and conscientious Communications Coordinator on behalf of a well-established and internationally recognised health and lifestyle brand.
Applicants must have significant prior experience in a communications environment, as well as demonstrating a flair for producing well-written, engaging and grammatically accurate copy.
This is an exciting business to be part of; as well as offering an industry-leading range of products and services, the company have recently won a prestigious award for their dedication to empowering employees. They are also proudly ecologically minded and, through a number of innovative initiatives, have now achieved zero-landfill status.
Don't miss the opportunity to join this forward-thinking organisation and play a key part in creatively delivering positive, supportive and often life-changing content and communications!
Duties and responsibilities:
- Acting as the link between the Marcomms and Sales teams, to ensure that effective sales messages are delivered which support Company strategy.
- Interpreting briefs and producing clear and concise copy.
- Planning, writing, editing, proofing and posting captivating and compelling content which serves a wide variety of brand initiatives.
- Project Managing the creation and production of a monthly internal magazine and ad-hoc videos.
- Developing printed marketing materials, as agreed with the Communications Manager and within budget.
- Adapting copy to be brand-appropriate for all media (including magazines, social media, newsletters, blogs, letters and adverts).
- Partnering with designers to match copy and visual brand elements, in order to bring concepts to life.
- Creating surveys with stakeholders, to ensure that we have a good understanding of their needs.
- Understanding the evolving needs and motivations of the company audiences.
- Engaging in conceptual thinking and writing.
- Supporting the Communications Manager by developing written communications for internal and external stakeholders, as well as developing guidance for Company tone and copy style.
- Providing support with the writing of Award entries.
Skills and experience required:
We're looking for a standout candidate who:
- is equipped with at least two years in a communications and copywriting role
- has experience of editing and proof reading
- produces clear, concise, well-written and grammatically accurate written work
- possesses strong interpersonal skills, with an approachable and helpful manner
- thrives in a fast-paced, creative environment, with the ability to move comfortably and quickly between multiple projects in order to meet tight deadlines.
- demonstrates excellent attention to detail and an understanding that every word matters.
- enjoys working collaboratively in a team, but is also self-motivated when working independently.
- manages their time and workload effectively
- holds a full driving licence and the use of a car (necessary for the requirements of the role).
Hours of work:
- Monday to Friday 09:00am to 5:00pm
Salary and benefits:
- £21,000 - £24,000
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Excellent company-funded training and development opportunities
- Discretionary Profit Share Scheme
- Company pension
We are employment specialists concentrating on job roles within Office, Sales, Marketing, HR & Training and Accountancy & Finance. We are proud to be an independent recruitment agency helping businesses to employ and hire staff throughout the East Midlands covering Leicestershire, Northamptonshire, Rutland and the surrounding areas, especially Market Harborough, Leicester, Lutterworth, Northampton, Corby and Kettering.