Ready for your next step in Communications leadership? We're currently looking for an enterprising and innovative Communications Manager on behalf of a well-established and internationally recognised health and lifestyle brand.
Applicants must have significant prior experience of working in a supervisory capacity within a communications environment, with responsibility for leading and managing others. A flair for creating highly effective and engaging multi-media communications strategies is also essential.
This is an exciting business to be part of; as well as offering an industry-leading range of products and services, the company have recently won a prestigious award for their dedication to empowering employees. They are also proudly ecologically minded and, through a number of environmental initiatives, have now achieved zero-landfill status.
Don't miss the opportunity to join this forward-thinking organisation and play a key part in creatively delivering positive, supportive and often life-changing content and communications!
Duties and responsibilities:
- Devising effective internal and external communications plans and strategies, identifying opportunities for improving communications methods and implementing new ideas and initiatives.
- Setting and working to the brand guidelines and tone of voice for all external communications.
- Collaborating with the sales and training teams to understand their needs and produce appropriate content.
- Overseeing the management of the Facebook community group.
- Understanding the direct selling model and how the principles can be applied to a communications strategy.
- Supporting the team in their delivery of the stakeholder magazine, digital notice boards and internal communications.
- Taking the lead in writing and submitting entries to a range of business awards throughout the year.
- Understanding marketing, ASA and industry legislation to ensure that communications do not compromise corporate reputation.
- Leading the team in the delivery of targeted social media campaigns.
- Managing, tracking and reporting on the marketing and communications budget, ensuring the team do not overspend.
- Running research and surveys to monitor engagement and the effectiveness of campaigns.
- Providing the team with direction, support and motivation to meet their own objectives.
Skills and experience required:
We're looking for a standout candidate who:
- is equipped with at least three years in a supervisory communications role.
- ideally holds a degree or similar qualification in a subject directly relevant to communications.
- has experience of copywriting, editing and proof reading.
- confidently leads and coaches their team, setting appropriate performance objectives.
- creatively sources stories and information from internal teams, stakeholders and external agencies.
- produces clear, concise, well-written and grammatically accurate written work.
- possesses strong interpersonal skills, with an approachable and helpful manner.
- thrives in a fast-paced, creative environment, with the ability to move comfortably and quickly between multiple projects in order to meet tight deadlines.
- demonstrates excellent attention to detail and an understanding that every word matters.
- enjoys working collaboratively in a team, but is also self-motivated when working independently.
- manages their time and workload effectively.
Hours of work:
- Monday to Friday 09:00am to 5:00pm
Salary and benefits:
- Up to £40,000
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Excellent company-funded training and development opportunities
- Discretionary profit share scheme
- Company pension