We're proud to be working with an award-winning local company who are looking for a talented Sales Team Manager to lead and develop their knowledgeable and resourceful sales team.
Through its provision of dedicated specialist account management, the company is extremely well-reputed in their industry and have developed several prestigious partnerships with a number of leading service providers.
Leading by example, you will induct, train, coach, inspire, and motivate your team to manage existing accounts and secure new clients. You will create a supportive but competitive environment with the goal of delivering the best results and achieving quarterly targets. In addition, you will also be responsible for succession planning and progressing your team into larger sales roles within the organisation.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Managing a team of desk-based Business Account Managers
- Educating, coaching, developing and inspiring the team
- Ensuring that all targets and KPIs are met, and exceeded
- Identifying prospective new business-to-business customers, as well as spotting opportunities for the growth of existing accounts
- Participating in the recruitment process and inducting new members of staff
- Updating the team on their performance and sustaining a motivational environment
- Ensuring sales calls and company standards are met throughout the business, by carrying out quality checks, call monitoring and side-by-side coaching
- Regularly keeping in contact with customers to ensure they are consistently delighted with their service, maintaining a CSI score of over and above 70% at all times
- Using the CRM system to effectively manage, maintain, report and update all customer details and potential sales opportunities
- Managing the performance of employees effectively, which will include 1-2-1's, coaching and objective setting
Skills and experience required:
- Extensive experience of supervising and managing a team within a call centre and / or telesales environment
- Strong leadership and people management skills, with experience in performance management
- Target driven with a customer focused approach
- Demonstrate engaging and motivational communication skills
- Able to give examples of working effectively within a fast-paced environment
- A full, clean UK driving licence
Hours of work:
- Monday to Friday 8.30am -5.30pm (40 hour working week)
Salary and benefits:
- Up to £28,000 basic salary + bonus, overall OTE £40,000
- Company car or car allowance of £3,000
We are employment specialists concentrating on job roles within Office, Sales, Marketing, HR & Training and Accountancy & Finance. We are proud to be an independent recruitment agency helping businesses to employ and hire staff throughout the East Midlands covering Leicestershire, Northamptonshire, Rutland and the surrounding areas, especially Market Harborough, Leicester, Lutterworth, Northampton, Corby and Kettering.