On behalf of a leading Leicestershire business, we're currently welcoming applications from skilled legal professionals with an extensive contracts and compliance background and outstanding attention to detail.
Consistently top-ranking in their industry, this forward-thinking recruitment company are true experts in their area of specialism. From their local origins, they have grown quickly and now operate on an international scale with a world-class client base.
The successful candidate will enjoy working from bright, modern offices in the picturesque and well-located town of Market Harborough.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Reviewing contracts and legal documentation, with a focus on negotiating commercial terms for both Contract and Permanent Recruitment as well as ensuring compliance is understood by all parties involved
- Playing a pivotal role in the delivery of an efficient contracts, compliance and background screening function throughout the organisation
- Reviewing and evaluating incoming terms from clients and advising consultants accordingly
- Handling the assessment and negotiation of contract changes and payment terms through liaison with contractors, clients and colleagues
- Leading and supervising two Contracts Administrators
- Managing international compliance solutions and terms of business
- Ensuring that consultants are familiar with terms and conditions, along with any changes to legislation and compliance that may affect any placement
- Working with colleagues in the finance team to ensure invoicing and payment processes relating to contract and permanent placements are as efficient as possible
- Assisting with all internal queries relating to terms and contracts
Skills and experience required:
- Evidence of working in a similar role, at a senior level, ideally within a recruitment business (experience within a legal, financial or procurement setting with a focus on contracts and compliance will also be considered)
- Sound understanding of the recruitment life cycle
- Ability to identify and assess clause changes and understand their significance from both a commercial and legal perspective
- Commercially minded pragmatic approach to negotiating recruitment terms and conditions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Confident and skilled negotiator
- Ability to foster and promote a collaborative team approach, leading by example to ensure the support of recruitment activities.
- Structured, organised and methodical, ensuring agreements are stored correctly and easily accessible.
Hours of work:
- Monday to Friday, 9.00am - 5.30pm
Salary and benefits:
- Up to £40,000