An experienced Control Systems Project manager is now urgently required to join our client, a market leader in innovative logistics automation solutions. As the appointed Control Systems project Manager you will be responsible for providing Project Management leadership with the ability to support a rapidly growing international team to complete design solutions including electrical design, software design and commissioning within cost, time and quality constraints.
To be successful in this role you will have previous hands on site installation and management experience working within an automated warehouse or similar Industrial environment; have an HND / HNC or relevant Engineering qualification, strong experience in the design and delivery of control systems and have previous knowledge of AutoCAD / EPlan (Understanding Electrical & Mechanical layout and schematics)
Key Responsibilities of the successful Control Systems Project Manager:
- Carry out detailed planning of the controls delivery for projects including resource allocation & electrical installation.
- Establish & monitor budgets/forecast costs to complete.
- Undertake team leadership for the controls delivery for projects, meeting highest quality possible.
- Assist in the development of company standards for sale specifications, quotations, cost models, design, procurements, installation, commissioning, testing, handover and support - meeting customer's requirements and contract specifications.
- Pre-pare technical specifications and associated drawings for sub-contract equipment and participate in supplier tender assessments and negotiations.
- Attend customer sites when required to identify and rectify issues and faults relating to control system function.
- Midlands based - UK/EU travel
Salary and benefits:
- Cira £65k + allowances
- 25 days holiday + stats, car allowance, pension & life assurance
Commutable within the following areas: Coventry, Leicester, Birmingham, Bicester, Banbury, Milton Keynes, Oxford, Buckingham, Kettering, Bedford, Northampton, Daventry, Rugby and Nottingham; In return you can expect a salary of c£65K + car allowance, 25 days' holiday +stats, Fringe benefits and daily expense allowances will be paid out separately.
All applications for this position must be eligible to live and work unrestricted in the UK - Vanilla Recruitment are unable to assist with the award of Visas of UK Work Permits at this time.