An experienced Senior Control Systems Engineer is now required to join one of UK's Leading System Integrators. A niche provider, consistently delivering high quality solutions to a diverse blue-chip client base within variable industry sectors such as Water, Food & Beverage and Nuclear making them a sustainable and unique enterprise to work for.
The appointed Senior Engineer is expected to be of high engineering calibre, a motivated self starter and automation professional capable of operating at high level within the company to deliver successful Technical Development of Project activities, Technical Leadership and Consultancy Assignments providing professional automation input within a multi-discipline environment.
As Senior Control Systems Engineer you will be responsible for managing and taking ownership of numerous projects acting as a point of contact for the customer, including managing sub-contractors and controlling the procurement. You will:
- Produce project programmes, cost reports and manage resources
- Produce specifications and design documentation
- Configure and develop software for a wide variety of applications
- Test and commission safely in a working end user environment
- Understand a project lifecycle from concept through to completion
- Maintain high standards and be consistent throughout the design process
- Work as part of a team and be adaptable to a range of environments
It is essential you have proven solid background of control panel hardware design and PLC/SCADA systems software design. The ideal candidate will be a Rockwell expert; however, we will also consider applicants with excellent knowledge of Siemens.
Preferably you will be degree qualified with strong written and spoken communication skills along with a full UK valid driving licence. With the projects being diverse over various industries the ideal candidate needs to be adaptable and willing to learn with work flexibility as travel throughout the UK will be needed.
- Circa £45k + Bonus + Pension + 25 Days Holiday + Bupa
Vanilla Recruitment regrets to inform that our client can only accept applications from engineering candidates that are eligible to live and work in the UK - Vanilla Recruitment are unable to assist or award Visa's and/or Work Permits at this time.