We're excited to present a fantastic opportunity for an enterprising Account Executive to develop their career within a pioneering local agency, known for producing stunning retail design concepts on behalf of a range of high-profile international brand names.
Reporting to the Account Manager, you will support the seamless delivery of imaginative industry-leading campaigns, enjoying key involvement in the creative process and providing a reliable, highly-organised and responsive service to clients.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Providing administrative and creative support to one international retail account, ensuring that the customer is delighted with the service and product they receive at all times.
- Creating on-the-spot designs and "mock-ups" for clients in meetings using design software.
- Skilfully interpreting the vision of each client, translating their bespoke requirements into effective designs.
- Carefully managing and prioritising a busy workload, responding to a large volume of enquiries by email and telephone each day.
- Carrying out critical path analysis.
- Ensuring all required administration and documentation is correct and complete throughout each project.
Skills and experience required:
- Degree-qualified in a relevant creative, business, design or marketing discipline
- At least 6-12 months' experience in an account management or client relationship-focused role within a creative or design environment
- Able to use design software such as Solidworks, Illustrator, Photoshop and / or 3DS Max
- Keen interest in the retail design sector, with an up-to-date awareness of trends and industry developments
- Highly organised, with the ability to prioritise a heavy workload and respond to a large volume of enquiries each day
- Self-motivated, with a "can-do" approach to any challenge, and a commitment to finding solutions
- Positive and helpful communication style, confident contributing ideas in meetings
Hours of work:
- Monday to Friday, 9.00 - 5.30pm (however work outside core hours is required on occasions due to working with an International client)
Salary and benefits:
- £18,000 - £25,000 + annual company bonus
- 20 days' annual holiday + 8 bank holidays
We are employment specialists concentrating on job roles within Office, Sales, Marketing, HR & Training and Accountancy & Finance. We are proud to be an independent recruitment agency helping businesses to employ and hire staff throughout the East Midlands covering Leicestershire, Northamptonshire, Rutland and the surrounding areas, especially Market Harborough, Leicester, Lutterworth, Northampton, Corby and Kettering.