We're excited to present a fantastic opportunity for an enterprising Account Executive to develop their career within a pioneering local agency, known for producing stunning retail design concepts on behalf of a range of high-profile international brand names.
Reporting to the Account Manager, you will support the seamless delivery of imaginative industry-leading campaigns, enjoying key involvement in the creative process and providing a reliable, highly-organised and responsive service to clients.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Providing administrative and creative support to one international retail account, ensuring that the customer is delighted with the service and product they receive at all times.
- Creating on-the-spot designs and "mock-ups" for clients in meetings using design software.
- Skilfully interpreting the vision of each client, translating their bespoke requirements into effective designs.
- Carefully managing and prioritising a busy workload, responding to a large volume of enquiries by email and telephone each day.
- Carrying out critical path analysis.
- Ensuring all required administration and documentation is correct and complete throughout each project.
Skills and experience required:
- Degree-qualified in a relevant creative, business, design or marketing discipline
- At least 6-12 months' experience in an account management or client relationship-focused role within a creative or design environment
- Able to use design software such as Solidworks, Illustrator, Photoshop and / or 3DS Max
- Keen interest in the retail design sector, with an up-to-date awareness of trends and industry developments
- Highly organised, with the ability to prioritise a heavy workload and respond to a large volume of enquiries each day
- Self-motivated, with a "can-do" approach to any challenge, and a commitment to finding solutions
- Positive and helpful communication style, confident contributing ideas in meetings
Hours of work:
- Monday to Friday, 9.00 - 5.30pm (however work outside core hours is required on occasions due to working with an International client)
Salary and benefits:
- £18,000 - £25,000 + annual company bonus
- 20 days' annual holiday + 8 bank holidays