We're delighted to be recruiting for an Accounts Administrator on behalf of our client, a specialist supplier to the food service industry.
As a highly-regarded brand with a global presence, they are proud to supply a prestigious portfolio of leading hotels, restaurants, hospitals and catering companies.
Joining a friendly and supportive team in the well-established UK office, the successful applicant will enjoy working in a modern, open plan environment and contributing to the ongoing success of this growing organisation.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Assisting with credit control via telephone and email
- Processing and generating reminder letters and monthly statements
- Raising and processing credit notes
- Sending out copy statements and invoices
- Posting of receipts onto SAP system
- Matching, batching and coding of purchase ledger invoices and processing onto the system
- Processing of staff expenses, credit cards and petty cash
- Assisting with incoming customer orders via email and telephone and entering them onto the SAP System
- Assistance with any other administrative duties as required ie. updating client information on the CRM system
Skills and experience required:
- Previous experience of credit control
- Proficient in the use of SAP and Microsoft Excel
- Excellent attention to detail
- Works as an approachable and helpful team member, happy to provide support to colleagues in other departments where required
- Effective communication skills, both verbally and in writing
Hours of work:
- Monday to Friday 8.30am - 5.30pm (40 hour working week)
Salary and benefits:
- Up to £20,000
- 25 days annual holiday + 8 Bank holidays
- Statutory Pension
- Private health cover
We are employment specialists concentrating on job roles within Office, Sales, Marketing, HR & Training and Accountancy & Finance. We are proud to be an independent recruitment agency helping businesses to employ and hire staff throughout the East Midlands covering Leicestershire, Northamptonshire, Rutland and the surrounding areas, especially Market Harborough, Leicester, Lutterworth, Northampton, Corby and Kettering.