We are delighted to be working on behalf of a truly innovative team who are taking an altogether refreshing approach to everything they do. As part of an award-winning and ecologically-minded company, they are working hard to bring transparency, honesty and a customer-oriented approach to their industry. We're now inviting applications from like-minded candidates who would love to be part of the revolution!
As a Credit Leader, you will guide and inspire a team of talented Credit Specialists to deliver an outstanding customer experience. Through the delivery of effective coaching, encouragement and support, you will empower your team to take an understanding and bespoke approach to each case and build a rapport with consumers to help them regain control of their payment plan.
Successful applicants will enjoy a forward-thinking and digitally-led working environment, technologically advanced systems, fantastic professional development opportunities and an unlimited holiday allowance.
Duties and responsibilities:
- With your positive and enthusiastic leadership, your team will help customers to clear their outstanding and overdue payments. Rather than focusing on rigidly scripted and targeted calls, you'll ensure your team are given the autonomy, time and resources to effectively work with callers and liaise with partner organisations to resolve each case and collect arrears successfully
- You will encourage Credit Specialists to tailor their approach to each individual's circumstances, helping them to manage their caseload and identify solutions where required
- As part of a rapidly-growing company, during peak business times you'll join in and help out your colleagues with incoming call and enquiries
- Through the provision of individual mentoring and training, you'll encourage and enable personal and company growth
- By carefully analysing activity you will create and implement an effective credit strategy
- Your managers (and their managers) will welcome your ideas for the improvement and development of processes within the team and the business as a whole
- The company is keen to involve those who demonstrate consistent initiative in the design and implementation of new projects
Skills and experience required:
- Degree-qualified; with a relevant and transferable pre-or-post-qualification employment history. They will be interested in finding out how your studies and the jobs you have worked in so far have equipped you to take on this role - so be prepared to talk about your achievements!
- A career background in providing outstanding customer service, specifically within a collections or credit recovery environment - we'll be asking for examples of times that you have made a real difference.
- Significant experience in successfully managing and developing a team - we'll invite you to tell us how you went about this effectively.
- Confidence in using the MS Office suite, and comfortable adapting to new computer systems (you'll be learning to use some fantastic and progressive in-house software to provide the best possible consumer experience).
- Effective, motivational and approachable communication style, both in writing and verbally - the successful applicant will liaise comfortably in a friendly, confident and professional manner, not only with customers and amongst their team, but with colleagues at all levels throughout the business.
Hours of work:
- Monday to Friday, 9.00am - 5.00pm
Salary and benefits:
- £23,000 - £30,000
- Comprehensive professional training and development
- Unlimited holiday allowance
- Modern, bright offices with a vibrant working environment