We're delighted to be working on behalf of a truly innovative team who are taking an altogether refreshing approach to everything they do. As part of an award-winning and ecologically-minded company, they are working hard to bring transparency, honesty and a customer-oriented approach to their industry. We're now inviting applications from like-minded candidates who would love to be part of the revolution!
As a Credit Specialist, you will join a friendly and proactive department which is genuinely committed to delivering an outstanding customer experience. You will take pride in demonstrating an understanding approach to each case, building a rapport with those involved and working with them to help them regain control of their payment plan.
Successful applicants will enjoy a forward-thinking and digitally-led working environment, technologically advanced systems, fantastic professional development opportunities and an unlimited holiday allowance.
Duties and responsibilities:
- The main purpose of this role is to help customers to clear their outstanding and overdue payments. Rather than focusing on rigidly scripted and targeted calls, you'll be given the autonomy, time and resources to effectively work with callers and liaise with partner organisations to resolve each case and collect arrears successfully.
- You'll be encouraged to take a bespoke and understanding approach to each individual's circumstances.
- Your managers (and their managers) will welcome your ideas for the improvement and development of processes within the team and the business as a whole.
- The company is keen to involve those who demonstrate consistent initiative in the design and implementation of new projects.
Skills and experience required:
- Degree-qualified; we don't mind which subject, but we'll be interested in finding out all about your course and your approach to your studies - so be prepared to talk about your academic (and extra-curricular) achievements.
- Experience in providing outstanding customer service in any setting - we'll be asking for examples of times that you have made a real difference.
- Confidence in using the Microsoft Office suite, and comfortable adapting to new computer systems (you'll be learning to use some fantastic and progressive in-house software to provide the best possible consumer experience).
- Effective communication style, both in writing and verbally - as well as helping people on the phone, emailing and social media correspondence may also form part of your daily duties.
Hours of work:
- Monday to Friday 9.00am - 5.00pm
Salary and benefits:
- £18,500 - £21,000 dependent on experience
- Comprehensive professional training and development
- Unlimited holiday allowance
- Modern, bright offices with a vibrant working environment