A new opportunity has arisen for a Customer Service Advisor to join our client's friendly pre-sales department. This is a permanent full time position working for a fast-growing digital business specialising in online lead generation.
Using your excellent customer service skills, you will be contacting customers to qualify and confirm information and deal with enquiries. We are looking for a confident individual with an excellent telephone manner, who has good IT and written skills.
To be successful in this role you'll need to be committed, reliable and hardworking with a positive and proactive approach to work.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Making calls to consumers to follow up their enquiries
- Qualifying warm customer leads and gathering further information
- Advising customers of the benefits of the service and cross selling where appropriate
- Taking inbound calls and handling enquiries
- Re-contacting old leads to generate new enquiries
- Updating the internal customer database capturing relevant information and maintaining accurate records
Skills and experience required:
- Excellent customer service skills
- Confident communicator and good relationship building skills
- Good team player
- Computer literate
- Ideally have past sales or customer service experience, either face to face or on the phone
- Full time shift pattern available - Monday 12pm-8pm, Tuesday 9am-5pm, Wednesday 12pm-8pm, Thursday 9am-5pm, Friday 9am-5pm
Salary and benefits:
- £16,500 + bonus (on average £200-£300 per month, uncapped)