A new opportunity has arisen for a full-time Customer Service Administrator with proven inbound and outbound call experience to work within a friendly, fast paced and highly customer focused environment. We are looking for a confident individual with an excellent telephone manner and strong communication skills.
To be successful in this role you will need to be committed, reliable and hardworking, with a positive and proactive approach to work. A confident, friendly and professional telephone manner is essential for this role, along with a good level of IT proficiency and the ability to adapt to new internal computer systems quickly and accurately.
This role is offered on a Temporary contract basis. Please note that due to the requirements of the business, applicants should be available for an immediate start.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Working directly within a small Inbound contact team dealing effectively with customer inquiries
- Dealing with incoming calls from both new and existing customers wanting to place new product orders
- Gathering information and fact finding on calls to qualify information needed to assist with the customer product requirements and giving information on other potential products that they may find of interest
- Setting up customer accounts and updating customer account and order information onto the internal systems
- Using the internal customer ordering system to raise and print customer orders for both the UK & Europe
- Accurately update customer information and account details onto the in-house system
- Update spreadsheets using Microsoft Excel and ensuring that data is accurate and entered with the highest levels of attention to detail, updating relevant information as required
- Responding to customer emails and dealing with email orders and general product enquiries
- All other administrative support associated with the role
Skills and experience required:
- Confident and relaxed telephone manner with excellent communication skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and a practical PC user
- Ability to communicate and build rapport with people
- Responsive and encouraging to customers
- A strong listener with the ability to handle objections
- An ability to think on your feet and use your own initiative
- Able to learn and ask relevant questions
- Positive outlook and a good attitude
- Be a strong team player with a flexible, enthusiastic and customer focus led approach
- Have a strong attention to detail and high levels of accuracy when taking calls and updating data
- Excellent written and verbal skills
Hours of work:
- Monday to Friday 09:00am - 17.00pm, with a 30-minute lunch break
- Standard 37.5 hours per week
Salary and benefits:
- £9.50 per hour
We are employment specialists concentrating on job roles within Office, Sales, Marketing, HR & Training and Accountancy & Finance. We are proud to be an independent recruitment agency helping businesses to employ and hire staff throughout the East Midlands covering Leicestershire, Northamptonshire, Rutland and the surrounding areas, especially Market Harborough, Leicester, Lutterworth, Northampton, Corby and Kettering.