A new opportunity has arisen for a full-time Customer Service Advisor with proven inbound and outbound call experience to work within a friendly, modern, customer service office environment within a fast-growing firm of Chartered Accountants. We are looking for a confident individual with an excellent telephone manner and strong communication skills.
To be successful in this role you will need to be committed, reliable and hardworking, with a positive and proactive approach to work. A confident, friendly and professional telephone manner is essential for this role, along with a good level of IT proficiency and the ability to adapt to new computer systems quickly and accurately.
This role is offered on a temporary to permanent basis for an ongoing period of 12 weeks. Once the 12-week duration is completed you will have the opportunity to be considered for a permanent role. Please note that due to the requirements of the business, applicants should be available for an immediate start.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Working directly within an Inbound and Outbound contact team assisting clients and prospective clients with telephone enquiries
- The role itself includes inbound and outbound calls to customers who have made an enquiry on one of the company websites or have completed an online application form
- Checking eligibility of customer application packs
- Setting up online customer accounts
- Proactively making outbound calls to existing clients and completing Tax compliance screening forms
- Gathering information and fact finding on calls to qualify information needed to assist with the client's reimbursement
- Using Microsoft Excel spreadsheet data to make outbound calls and updating relevant information as required
Skills and experience required:
- Confident and relaxed telephone manner with excellent communication skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and a practical PC user
- Ability to communicate and build rapport with people
- Responsive and encouraging to clients
- A strong listener with the ability to handle objections
- An ability to think on your feet and use your own initiative
- Able to learn and ask relevant questions
- Positive outlook and a good attitude
- Be a strong team player with a flexible, enthusiastic and customer focus led approach
- Have a strong attention to detail and high levels of accuracy when taking calls
- Excellent written and verbal skills
Salary and benefits:
- £8.51 per hour
- Core hours are 09:00am - 17.30pm Monday to Friday, with two weekday evening shifts of 11:00am - 20:00pm and alternating Saturdays of 09:00am - 13:00pm shared across a shift rota
- Standard 37.5 hours per week
We are employment specialists concentrating on job roles within Office, Sales, Marketing, HR & Training and Accountancy & Finance. We are proud to be an independent recruitment agency helping businesses to employ and hire staff throughout the East Midlands covering Leicestershire, Northamptonshire, Rutland and the surrounding areas, especially Market Harborough, Leicester, Lutterworth, Northampton, Corby and Kettering.