A new opportunity has arisen for a full-time Customer Service Advisor with proven inbound and outbound call experience to work within a friendly, modern customer service office environment, within a fast-growing firm of Chartered Accountants. We are looking for a confident individual with an excellent telephone manner and strong communication skills.
To be successful in this role you will need to be committed, reliable and hardworking, with a positive and proactive approach to work. A confident, friendly and professional telephone manner is essential for this role, along with a good level of IT proficiency and the ability to adapt to new computer systems quickly and accurately.
This role is offered on a temporary to permanent basis for an ongoing period of 12 weeks. Once the 12-week duration is completed you will have the opportunity to be considered for a permanent role. Please note that due to the requirements of the business, applicants should be available for an immediate start.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Working directly within an Inbound and Outbound contact team assisting clients and prospective clients with telephone enquiries
- The role itself includes inbound and outbound calls to customers who have made an enquiry on one of the company websites or have completed an online application form
- Checking eligibility of customer application packs
- Setting up online customer accounts
- Proactively making outbound calls to existing clients and completing Tax compliance screening forms
- Gathering information and fact-finding on calls to qualify information needed to assist with the client's reimbursement
- Using Excel spreadsheet data to make outbound calls and updating relevant information as required
Skills and experience required:
- Confident and relaxed telephone manner with excellent communication skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and a practical PC user
- Ability to communicate and build rapport with people
- Responsive and encouraging to clients
- A strong listener with the ability to handle objections
- An ability to think on your feet and use your own initiative
- Able to learn and ask relevant questions
- Positive outlook and a good attitude
- Be a strong team player with a flexible, enthusiastic and customer focus led approach
- Have a strong attention to detail and high levels of accuracy when taking calls
- Excellent written and verbal skills
Salary and benefits:
- £8.00 per hour
- Core Hours are 09:00 am - 17.30pm, Monday to Friday, with two weekday evening shifts of 11.00am - 8.00pm and alternating Saturdays of 09.00 am - 1.00 pm shared across a shift rota.
- Standard 37.5 hours per week