A new opportunity has arisen for a Customer Service Agent to join our client's friendly account management department. This is a permanent full-time position working for a fast-growing digital business specialising in online lead generation.
Using your excellent customer service skills, you will be contacting customers to qualify and confirm information and deal with enquiries, and provide support to the account management team with welcoming new customers. We are looking for a confident individual with an excellent telephone manner, who has good IT and written skills.
To be successful in this role you'll need to be committed, reliable and hardworking with a positive and proactive approach to work.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Following up customer enquiries by making outbound calls to consumers
- Qualifying warm customer leads and gathering further information
- Advising customers of the benefits of the service and cross selling where appropriate
- Taking inbound calls from B2B and B2C clients and handling enquiries
- Re-contacting old leads to generate new enquiries, and re-qualifying returned leads
- Updating the internal customer database capturing relevant information and maintaining accurate records
- Setting up new client accounts, processing payments, and cross selling additional services
- Assisting new clients in the use of the company's services
- Providing support to the account management team
Skills and experience required:
- Excellent customer service skills, past sales experience would be an advantage
- Confident communicator and good relationship building skills
- Good team player
- Computer literate and strong written communication skills
- Good attention to detail and able to multi-task
- Determined, enthusiastic, and a fast learner
- Monday to Friday 9.00am - 5.00pm
Salary and benefits: