A new opportunity has arisen for a Customer Service Agent to join our client's friendly pre-sales department. This is a permanent part time position working for a fast-growing digital business specialising in online lead generation.
Using your excellent customer service skills, you will be contacting customers to qualify and confirm information and deal with enquiries. We are looking for a confident individual with an excellent telephone manner, who has good IT and written skills.
To be successful in this role you'll need to be committed, reliable and hardworking with a positive and proactive approach to work.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Following up customer enquiries by making calls to consumers
- Qualifying warm customer leads and gathering further information
- Advising customers of the benefits of the service and cross selling where appropriate
- Taking inbound calls and handling enquiries
- Re-contacting old leads to generate new enquiries
- Updating the internal customer database capturing relevant information and maintaining accurate records
Skills and experience required:
- Excellent customer service skills
- Confident communicator and good relationship building skills
- Good team player
- Computer literate
- Ideally have past sales experience although not essential
- Part time evening/weekend hours - total 13.5 hours per week
- Tuesday 3pm - 8pm, Thursday 3pm - 8pm, Saturday 10am - 3pm
Salary and benefits:
- £8.46 per hour + commission