We are currently supporting the recruitment of an experienced Customer Service Assistant within a forward thinking and successful service provider to support their ongoing growth. Can you make a difference and add value? If so, this dynamic and established company would like to hear from you. Experience of working within a commercial customer service office based role is essential.
Duties and responsibilities:
- To provide high quality customer service through wide-ranging customer support and interaction.
- Respond to customer telephone and email enquiries, maintaining their high standards for communication and customer service.
- Accurately record all customer and account data within the relevant systems.
- Manage required amendments to customer accounts, processing them accurately and within agreed operational timescales.
- Produce audit letters requested on customer accounts, ensuring they are accurate and delivered within agreed operational timescales.
- Ensure full compliance with relevant legal and regulatory requirements, and appropriate business policies, when engaging with customers and undertaking requested actions on their accounts. Maintain knowledge of those requirements are up to date at all times, and report any suspicious activity by customers or other members of staff to the Compliance Team.
- Report all risk events, and appropriate errors and issues, in accordance with the agreed business process.
- Ensure all complaints are managed and recorded in accordance with the business policy and process, and required regulations.
- Maintain checking, filing and scanning up-to-date.
- Provide wider support across the team, as work volumes require.
- Responding to telephone calls from Pension Administrators, and fulfilling the teams' wider administrative responsibilities.
- Undertake additional activities when necessary to meet regulatory and compliance requirements.
- Record and manage appropriate data, and maintain required MI and financial records.
Skills and experience required:
- Proven customer service skills and experience.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Able to work effectively as part of a team.
- Strong attention to detail, proven to deliver work to a consistently high level of accuracy.
- Organised and efficient approach.
- Computer literate.
- Educated to minimum GCSE level, with strong numeracy and literacy skills.
- Previous experience within the financial services sector is desirable, but not essential.
- Monday to Friday 9.00am - 5.00pm (1-hour lunch) 35 hours per week
Salary and benefits:
- £19,000 + annual discretionary bonus + excellent benefits