We are looking for a proactive individual with experience of providing excellent business-to-business customer service, preferably within a manufacturing or engineering environment.
The successful candidate will join a busy and friendly customer service team to provide ongoing temporary cover. Due to demand and business requirements, applicants must be available to start with immediate effect.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Providing general information to customers and responding to enquiries and requests
- Putting together quotes based on established price lists
- Receipt, vetting and entry of incoming orders
- Confirmation of delivery schedules
- Tracking orders
- Keeping customers updated and resolving any order or delivery issues where required.
Skills and experience required:
- Previous experience of working within an administrative customer service role is essential, preferably providing assistance to corporate accounts.
- Prior experience of receiving, processing and tracking orders.
- Ability to use Microsoft Office to a good standard
- Awareness and understanding of export documentation and letters of credit
- Knowledge of delivery and shipping terms.
- Friendly and professional telephone manner, with excellent communication skills.
- Monday - Thursday 8.30am - 5.00pm with 1 hour lunch break
- Friday 8.30am - 2.00pm.
Salary and benefits:
- £9.25 per hour
- Parking available