We are currently supporting the recruitment of an experienced Customer Services Officer within a forward thinking and successful service provider to support their ongoing growth. Can you make a difference and add value? If so, this dynamic and established company would like to hear from you.
Please note that prior experience of working within a commercial customer service office-based role is essential.
Duties and responsibilities:
- To provide high-quality customer service through wide-ranging customer support and interaction
- Managing savings account withdrawals and closures, along with fixed rate bond maturities and reinvestments, while meeting customer needs and ensuring compliance with product terms and conditions.
- Engaging with customers withdrawing significant funds, or closing accounts, to enhance our level of customer insight, and to support stronger customer retention.
- Responding to customer telephone and email enquiries, maintaining their high standards for communication and customer service
- Ensuring full compliance with relevant legal and regulatory requirements and appropriate business policies when engaging with customers and undertaking requested actions on their accounts.
- Ensuring knowledge of relevant regulatory requirements are up to date at all times
- Reporting suspicious activity by customers or other members of staff to the compliance team
Skills and experience required:
- Extensive experience of working within a commercial customer service office-based role
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a highly organised and efficient approach
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to deliver work to a consistently high level of accuracy
- Knowledge of appropriate policies and regulations, including Conduct Risk, Treating Customers Fairly, Anti-Money Laundering, Counter-Terrorism Financing and the Financial Services Compensation Scheme is desirable, but not essential
- Previous experience within the financial services sector is desirable, but not essential
- Monday to Friday 9.00am - 5.00pm (1-hour lunch) 35 hours per week
Salary and benefits:
- Generous pension contribution
- 27 days' holiday plus bank holidays
- Bonus scheme
- Private medical, life & critical illness cover
- Interest-free season ticket and personal loans
We are employment specialists concentrating on job roles within Office, Sales, Marketing, HR & Training and Accountancy & Finance. We are proud to be an independent recruitment agency helping businesses to employ and hire staff throughout the East Midlands covering Leicestershire, Northamptonshire, Rutland and the surrounding areas, especially Market Harborough, Leicester, Lutterworth, Northampton, Corby and Kettering.