Are you a good communicator with a background in electrical or mechanical engineering? Are you looking to share your expertise and become a leading technical support engineer within a specialist industry?
Due to expansion, we are currently looking for an enthusiastic Technical Support/Help Desk Engineer to join one of the world's leading players in the manufacture and sale of high-tech machinery and systems.
As Technical Support/Help Desk Engineer you will be responsible for delivering effective technical support and remote diagnostic support whilst maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction as well as encouraging future business for the company - on occasion you will be required to technically assist field based Engineers and the sales team.
To be considered for this role it is necessary you have previous experience of the CNC machine tool sector along with the following skills and qualifications:
- Formal qualifications in a relevant engineering discipline.
- Experience of Technical Support, Field Service or Maintenance within a CNC Machine Tool environment - woodworking and or metalworking industries would be ideal
- Ability to read and interpret electrical and pneumatic schematics and mechanical drawings.
- Previous experience in electrical and/or mechanical fault-finding and the installation and maintenance of CNC routing or Milling machining centres
- Good Knowledge of PLC control Systems and CAD/CAM software
- Electrically Bias with a working knowledge of mechanical systems
- Excellent Customer Service skills, both written and verbal with the ability to promote high standards of professionalism.
- Full Valid UK License
- Flexible to travel to client sites when required
- Circa £35k + excellent benefits + Pension + BUPA
This is an excellent opportunity for experienced service or maintenance CNC Engineer who is looking for a new and interesting office based career working for a well-established market leading company where you will receive extensive product training and genuine opportunities for further progression and development.
Based in Northamptonshire, this role is commutable from within and around the following areas: Nottingham, Loughborough, Derby, Leicester and Coventry. In return, you can expect a salary c£35K + excellent company benefits.
Vanilla Recruitment regrets to inform that our client can only accept applications from engineering candidates that are eligible to live and work in the UK - Vanilla Recruitment are unable to assist or award Visa's and/or Work Permits at this time.