We are looking for an experienced Digital Communications Officer to join our client, a leading professional organisation. This job is based in Rugby on a permanent basis, working 35 hours a week. You will be joining their existing marketing team to support the delivery of digital communications to help strengthen their connections with their community, both in the UK and overseas. You will have experience of HTML and content management systems, be familiar with building, split testing and optimising digital communication assets.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Identify and implement relevant digital channels to rollout communications and campaign activity
- Manage relationships with internal and external stakeholders, using HTML code and content management systems
- Analyse relevant analytics data for communications and campaigns
- Build and maintain long-term analytics reports
- Test and optimise campaign communications
- Map, build, maintain and evaluate automated behavioural email automations and dynamic email content
- Support the digital marketing team to deliver projects within the digital marketing strategy
- Keep up to date with current communications practices, technology and tools
Skills and experience required:
- Experience and knowledge of digital marketing across all digital channels
- Familiar with content management systems for websites and email
- Ability to work collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders and manage multiple projects
- Strong HTML knowledge (editing posts)
- Experience with Google Analytics and other website and email analytics tools
- Highly effective communicator who can adapt to suit different audiences.
We are employment specialists concentrating on job roles within Office, Sales, Marketing, HR & Training and Accountancy & Finance. We are proud to be an independent recruitment agency helping businesses to employ and hire staff throughout the East Midlands covering Leicestershire, Northamptonshire, Rutland and the surrounding areas, especially Market Harborough, Leicester, Lutterworth, Northampton, Corby and Kettering.