Our client offers a consultative approach in nutrition and lifestyle programmes for their varied customer base. The business has been established for over 30 years and they pride themselves on offering the highest standards of service to their customers.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast pace marketing and communications team. The successful candidate will need to have experience in a digital role, with strong planning, organisational and digital project management skills.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Responsible for updating online content via the content management systems/WordPress or instruct an agency to initiate changes
- To project manage new digital platforms or make improvements to existing ones
- Measure and report on online performance using various reporting tools.
- To identify trends, successes and improvements where needed
- Identify and recommend new digital development opportunities in line with organisational strategies and user demand
- Support the Website Manager with various tasks, including month end reporting and domain management
- Work with internal clients to support, generate and manage concepts and content for relevant projects
- Communicate effectively and manage internal clients and external suppliers such as photographers, copywriters and creative design agencies
- Support internal clients with online/system help queries and provide a solution
- Provide system training to internal clients when necessary
Skills and experience required:
- A qualification in digital marketing is desirable
- The ability to recommend and advise on new digital development or content enhancements
- Experience of using Google analytics or other website reporting tools
- Strong attention to detail
Salary and benefits:
- Up to £23,000
- Discretionary Profit Share Scheme with a bonus of up to 15% of annual salary
- Health care
- Pension scheme with 5% employer contribution, 1% employee contribution