Passionate digital marketing experts will love this opportunity to join an innovative Leicester-based design, print and installation company. The talented team at this growing business delight their clients with their can-do approach to providing a range of dazzling creative services, earning them a string of glowing testimonials and an array of industry awards.
We're looking for someone with an up-to-the-minute and detailed understanding of digital channels and insightful marketing analysis, who can't wait to capture the imagination and interest of potential business customers, as well as building a loyal and engaged online audience.
You'll join a friendly, positive and helpful team, working within a modern, creative environment.
Duties and responsibilities:
By focusing on strengthening PPC and SEO lead generation channels you'll be working to increase traffic and secure new business through the development of effective email, social and lead-nurturing campaigns. Your key responsibilities will include (but may not be limited to):
- Developing and managing smart online lead generation plans in line with the overall business strategy and day to day performance of online activities
- Following up generated leads with new clients
- Building a rapport and developing strong working relationships with clients by talking regularly with key contacts to gain an in-depth understanding of what they want.
- Carefully tracking campaign ROI, analysing and reporting on results
- Researching, implementing, testing and measuring any new and emerging digital channels
- Daily management of PPC, SEO and display advertising campaigns
- Continually analysing, understanding and optimising PPC and email lead generation campaigns, monitoring organic search and on-site conversion rates
- Creating innovative online marketing campaigns to support the wider marketing strategy
- Designing and delivering email campaigns aimed at generating new business
- Working with internal departments to generate exciting content
- Developing the company's online and social media presence
- Evaluating campaign performance and identifying ways to increase response rates
Skills and experience required:
The successful applicant will impress us with their enthusiasm, drive and initiative and will demonstrate a genuine passion for all areas of marketing. We'll also be looking for evidence of the following skills and experience on your CV:
- You'll be educated to degree level (or an equivalent professional qualification) in a Marketing subject
- Although you'll have a broad skillset across all online marketing channels, you'll be equipped with at least two years' experience gained within a specifically digital marketing role, and this will be your key area of expertise.
- You'll have hands on knowledge of SEO, PPC and search engine ranking factors
- We'll be looking for evidence that you are commercially astute, analytical and results orientated with experience in effectively using Google Analytics and Google Webmaster
- You'll be self-motivated, enjoy working as part of a cohesive team
- We'd like to see an impressive understanding of how to optimise digital and print, direct and advertising campaigns
- Client management experience would be desirable
- Technical know-how in the use of HTML, CSS, and / or Adobe Creative Suite would be ideal but is not essential
Hours of work:
- Monday to Friday 09:00am to 5:30pm with 1 hour for lunch
Salary and benefits:
- £20,000 - £25,000
- 21 days annual leave + bank holidays, with a Christmas shutdown
We are employment specialists concentrating on job roles within Office, Sales, Marketing, HR & Training and Accountancy & Finance. We are proud to be an independent recruitment agency helping businesses to employ and hire staff throughout the East Midlands covering Leicestershire, Northamptonshire, Rutland and the surrounding areas, especially Market Harborough, Leicester, Lutterworth, Northampton, Corby and Kettering.