Our client, a leading haberdashery organisation based in South Lincolnshire, is recruiting for a Digital Marketing and PR Executive to join their expanding marketing team.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an ambitious and dynamic family run company that works with a range of leading global brands. You will be energetic, professional and passionate about writing interesting and engaging copy for trade press, and increasing brand awareness through driving online PR activities, whilst also being responsible for all online activities including planning social media campaigns and growing the company's online community.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Responsible for engaging with both consumers and trade customers via print and online PR
- Writing press releases and product reviews for trade magazines
- Build relationships with trade publications and keep them informed of new products and promotions
- Follow the digital marketing strategy, and schedule social media activities accordingly across a variety of platforms
- Write posts adapting style for various social media platforms
- Keep the company website updated with new content, and write and upload regular blog posts
- Seek opportunities to expand and develop the company's on-line community - bloggers, crafters, etc.
- Adapt tone of voice and style of writing to appeal to different audiences
- Engage with consumers and write blogs and features as required
- Make suggestions on additional social media activities to increase online presence and awareness
- Brief designers on artwork required to support written articles, online content, and represent the brand
Skills and experience required:
- At least one years' experience working in a PR environment - preferably client side
- Excellent written communication and copy writing skills - for press releases, consumer magazines and blogs
- Good understanding of social media platforms - Facebook, Instagram, twitter, you tube
- Technically able to upload content to the website, post across social media platforms, etc.
- Demonstrate the ability to form relationships and work in a commercial environment
- Structured and disciplined approach to manage workload
- Ability to work under pressure, prioritise effectively and meet tight deadlines
Salary and benefits:
- Up to £22,000