Our client, a niche outsourced business services and marketing agency, has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Digital Marketing Assistant to join their growing team.
You will ideally come from a marketing or marketing agency background and have experience working in digital marketing and working with B2B clients. The role is working within a small team supporting the Marketing Account Managers with digital client campaigns.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Working with Account Managers and assisting in nurturing and building strong client relationships
- Meeting with clients to brief on their requirements and make recommendations for digital marketing activity
- Creating online marketing campaigns to support the wider marketing strategy
- Work with clients regarding new website design and development projects, writing website content
- Content creation and research to create copy for blogs and whitepapers
- SEO, PPC and display advertising campaigns
- Responsible for providing clear, detailed instructions to internal partners and external agencies
- Tracking campaign ROI, analysing and reporting on results
Skills and experience required:
- Experience gained within a digital marketing role
- B2B experience
- Social media, SEO and PPC experience
- Client facing account management experience would be desirable
- Good copywriting and editing skills
- Able to multitask and prioritise
- Highly organised and self motivated, with excellent interpersonal skills
- Work well under pressure and to tight deadlines
Salary and benefits:
- £18,000 - £22,000 per annum
We are employment specialists concentrating on job roles within Office, Sales, Marketing, HR & Training and Accountancy & Finance. We are proud to be an independent recruitment agency helping businesses to employ and hire staff throughout the East Midlands covering Leicestershire, Northamptonshire, Rutland and the surrounding areas, especially Market Harborough, Leicester, Lutterworth, Northampton, Corby and Kettering.