Strong brand values, integrity and a commitment to exceptional service are standout attributes in the financial services sector. We're looking for a Digital Marketing Executive to join an innovative team who are creatively and effectively bringing these qualities to the attention of a wide online audience on behalf of an award-winning bank.
Recognised and commended as a unique banking organisation, the business takes pride in setting itself apart from the crowd. Working in consultation with each customer, they consider individual needs carefully in order to offer the most appropriate solution from a range of straightforward, easy to understand products. This return to a much-valued personal approach is working; the team have enjoyed recent year-on-year growth as word spreads of the outstanding service they deliver.
As a Digital Marketing Executive, you will join a creative and friendly Digital Marketing Team to support the delivery of an eye-catching and effective digital marketing strategy that promotes the customer-centric approach of the organisation.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Supporting the delivery of all digital marketing strategies and campaigns
- Assisting with the administration and optimisation of all company websites and social media channels
- Producing useful and actionable management information relating to the digital presence of the business
- Establishing a detailed understanding of the online customer journey across all product lines
- Keeping track of the digital communications strategies and capabilities of competitors
- Helping to ensure that all digital communications meet regulatory, risk and compliance requirements
- Adhering to brand values, ensuring that all accountabilities are undertaken and that good customer outcomes form the basis of all decisions made
Skills and experience required:
- Demonstrates either proven employment experience in a digital marketing role, or having attained a degree or equivalent qualification in a marketing subject.
- Shows a working knowledge and understanding of digital marketing channels and the technical capabilities of each channel
- Excellent IT skills; fully conversant with MS Office, and able to administer WordPress websites and social media channels.
- Works with diligence and elevated levels of accuracy and attention to detail
- Communicates effectively, in a positive and approachable manner
- Good time management, prioritisation and organisation skills.
- Ability to work autonomously, managing a personal workload with good time management, prioritisation and organisation skills.
Hours of work:
- Monday to Friday 9.00am - 5.00pm
Salary and benefits:
- £18,000 - £22,000
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Excellent pension
We are employment specialists concentrating on job roles within Office, Sales, Marketing, HR & Training and Accountancy & Finance. We are proud to be an independent recruitment agency helping businesses to employ and hire staff throughout the East Midlands covering Leicestershire, Northamptonshire, Rutland and the surrounding areas, especially Market Harborough, Leicester, Lutterworth, Northampton, Corby and Kettering.