Strong brand values, integrity and a commitment to exceptional service are standout attributes in the financial services sector. We're looking for a Digital Marketing Manager that can creatively and effectively bring these qualities to the attention of a wide online audience on behalf of an award-winning bank.
Recognised and commended as a unique banking organisation, the business takes pride in setting itself apart from the crowd. Working in consultation with each customer, they consider individual needs carefully in order to offer the most appropriate solution from a range of straightforward, easy to understand products. This return to a much-valued personal approach is working; the team have enjoyed recent year-on-year growth as word spreads of the outstanding service they deliver.
As the resident Digital Marketing expert, you will lead a small enterprising Digital Marketing Team and manage the conception and delivery of an eye-catching and effective digital marketing strategy which captures the imagination of a new wave of potential customers and in turn secures the continued growth and success of this remarkable company.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Creating an effective digital strategy, and leading its delivery by the marketing team
- Taking ownership of the development of all customer-facing digital channels, including both websites and all social media
- Overseeing the implementation of digital communications across multiple channels that deliver against product marketing objectives.
- Establishing a detailed understanding of the online customer journey across all product lines
- Monitoring the digital communications strategies and capabilities of competitors
- Ensuring all processes are robust, well-governed and meet regulatory, risk and compliance requirements
- Managing, coaching and developing team members
- Acting as a role model in line with the brand values, ensuring that all accountabilities are undertaken and that good customer outcomes form the basis of all decisions made
Skills and experience required:
- Extensive previous digital marketing experience at a supervisory or senior level, ideally within financial or professional services.
- Demonstrates a sound knowledge and understanding of digital marketing channels and the technical capabilities of each channel
- Exhibits a wider knowledge of developments and trends in marketing
- Works with an analytical, customer-focused approach
- Communicates effectively, in a positive and approachable manner
- Comfortable negotiating and building relationships with third party suppliers and agencies
- Excellent IT skills, fully conversant with MS Office, WordPress and social media channels.
- Ability to plan and prioritise to ensure that targets are achieved or exceeded
Hours of work:
- Monday to Friday 9.00am - 5.00pm
Salary and benefits:
- £35,000 - £45,000
- Excellent employer pension
- 27 days holiday + bank holidays
- Life insurance
We are employment specialists concentrating on job roles within Office, Sales, Marketing, HR & Training and Accountancy & Finance. We are proud to be an independent recruitment agency helping businesses to employ and hire staff throughout the East Midlands covering Leicestershire, Northamptonshire, Rutland and the surrounding areas, especially Market Harborough, Leicester, Lutterworth, Northampton, Corby and Kettering.