We are currently supporting the recruitment of a Digital Marketing Officer to join the Digital Marketing Team for our client, a not-for-profit organisation.
The successful candidate will work closely with the Senior Digital Marketing Officer and be responsible for ensuring that creativity and quality are implemented in the development and delivery of all digital marketing activities, enabling the organisation to engage more with their target audience.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Developing and maintaining digital touchpoints such as webpages, emails, and webforms
- Responsible for supporting the Senior Digital Marketing Officer with the delivery of digital marketing strategies
- Continuously develop and maintain the website, digital channels, tools and resources; improving the functionality and usability
- Develop and maintain the company's suite of online channels
- Manage and support external stakeholders with building landing pages, webforms, and banners whilst working to strict deadlines.
- Create and run Conversion Rate Optimisation
- Plan and deliver Search Engine Marketing
- Produce and breakdown various reports using analytics packages such as Google Analytics, to gain a deeper understanding of engagement and triggers
- Managing and maintaining paid-for advertising platforms such as Google Ads and social media platforms
- Create actionable insights from website data to make content design and user journey improvements
Skills and experience required:
- Experience and knowledge of digital marketing and understanding the challenges and opportunities that can arise
- Ability to manage and range internal and external stakeholders
- Experience of monitoring expenditure against a budget
- Experience of developing website customer experience
- Relevant professional marketing or digital qualification with evidence of putting this into practice
- Experienced in using CMS software
- Able to manage users profiles and deal with support queries
- Ability to design, build and distribute email campaigns using email marketing platforms
- Experienced in managing multiple projects and work collaboratively with agencies and internal departments
- Experience with writing online content that engages and creates impact
Hours of work:
- Monday to Friday (flexi times) - 35 hours per week
Salary and benefits:
- £27,000 - £33,000 dependent on experience
- 25 days annual holiday plus 1 extra day after 2 years
- 10% pension
- Private medical insurance for you and your family
- Income protection insurance
We are employment specialists concentrating on job roles within Office, Sales, Marketing, HR & Training and Accountancy & Finance. We are proud to be an independent recruitment agency helping businesses to employ and hire staff throughout the East Midlands covering Leicestershire, Northamptonshire, Rutland and the surrounding areas, especially Market Harborough, Leicester, Lutterworth, Northampton, Corby and Kettering.