The innovative use of eLearning for the design and delivery of wellbeing resources can truly make a lasting difference to the lives of the audience.
We're helping a leading professional organisation work towards their vision of being at the forefront of eLearning within their industry sector by recruiting a talented and creative eLearning Officer on a 6-month fixed-term contract.
Through the design and production of engaging and interactive content, you'll create a portfolio of health and wellbeing courses and webinars which will prove to be an indispensable, valued and acclaimed resource to a large global membership.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Development and delivery of e-learning modules for a series of wellbeing courses
- Coordinating and running webinars, having sourced and engaged with external wellbeing expertise
- Liaising with trainers to agree structure and content for e-learning modules
- Sourcing and selecting any necessary recording equipment
- Overseeing the production of each e-learning module, including any video, audio and/or interactive elements
- Providing reports based on e-learning analytics in order to make recommendations for future improvements
- Building accessible and intuitive booking forms for workshops and seminars using the existing Content Management System, ensuring adherence to best practice
Skills and experience required:
- Extensive experience in the use of LMS to both create e-learning and monitor subsequent analytics
- Able to give examples of utilising Content Management Systems to build forms or pages
- Previous delivery of e-learning content that engages and improves wellbeing
- Prior proficient use of the MS Office package to produce documents, reports and correspondence for multiple internal and external stakeholders.
- Demonstrates effective verbal and written communication skills, along with a good understanding of grammatical rules
- Evidence of coordinating projects in a self-motivated and proactive manner, whilst maintaining an overall focus on working towards group objectives as part of a cohesive team
- Knowledge and understanding of recent eLearning guidelines and techniques
Hours of work:
- Monday to Friday 9.00am - 5.30pm
Salary and benefits:
- £25,000 - £28,000 pro rata